Please allow 1 - 2 weeks to get the set ready to ship out, average time is usually 7 days.
Fender Flares are an extension piece to your Xterra’s fender that provide additional coverage for your wheels and tires that stick out past the fender.
Fender Flares keep your Xterra in compliance with many states Vehicle Equipment Laws.
Adds up to an additional 2 and a quarter inches of wheel coverage. Deflecting dust and debris away from body paint.
Easy to install. For most users these flares will require noninvasive, minimalistic drilling along with minor trimming. Preexisting factory holes can even be used as mounting points to fasten the flares.
1. A set of fender flares that will cover both the front and rear wheel wells.
2. Rubber Trim for the edges of the flares.
3. Mounting Screws and 3M VHB Tape
**note they are unpainted and do not come with the bolts nor the front bumper piece for stock bumpers at the base price**
1. Front bumper piece $45 Extra. (If you have a stock bumper you will want this piece. You won't need this piece if you have an aftermarket bumper)
2. Stainless Steel Short Bolts & Nuts (For bolt-on look) $55 Extra
3. Stainless Steel Long Bolts & Nuts (For actual bolt-on mounting) $75 Extra
Installation and mounting
Product includes a detailed installation guide, but is as simple as:
1. Hold the flares in place to the corresponding fender so they fit correctly.
2. Using the screws provided, screw the flares to the under lip of the wheel well.
3. The rear door section is mounted on by using industrial strength 3M VHB Tape (included). There is a flange on the back side of these flares that allows for the VHB tape to firmly mount the flares to the door.
4. Trim flares where rubbing will occur when wheels are turned and suspension is bottomed out
5. Test Fit all parts of the fender flares to ensure they are firmly mounted and held in place before driving at fast speeds.
International Shipping & Group Orders
For international shipping and group orders of 5 sets or more send an email to email@example.com and we can work out the details.